|LIVE from SXSW 2014 II|
|Release date||March 13, 2014|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Jon Gabrus|
|Characters|| Gino Lambardo|
|LIVE from SXSW 2014||Comedy Bang Me!|
It’s time for another b-b-b-bonus episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! recorded live at the South by Southwest Festival! Featuring co-host/intern Gino Lambardo and one of America’s favorite comedians Matt Braunger. But that’s not all, Scott’s childhood friend Hooch the Mooch drops by to take anything he can including a game of Would You Rather. Hurry and listen before Hooch takes this episode away!
Would you rather have all of your bodily gas detoured to pipe organs which protrude from your spine OR feed Mickey Rooney his supper like a baby bird OR feed Andy Rooney his supper like a mama bird OR feed Todd Barry tacos?
Scott and Matt (Braunger) do a cop swap.
Gino is declared the winner.
- Catchphrase Suggestion: Jake Dingus (aka Browntown)
- Hey, come on! This is not that kind of show!
- "It's Been A While": Scott references the Staind song.
- I'll Allow It, but Watch Yourself, Councilor: Matt credits John Mulaney.
- Haunted theaters: Esther's Follies in Austin is appartently haunted, as we know all theaters are.