Harris's Phone Corner (AKA Harris's Foam Corner) was a segment in which frequent guest Harris Wittels read awful jokes that he had entered into his phone, often received with a groan by Scott and the other guests. Scott will sometimes play the theme if a guest uses the word "foam". The theme song was composed and improvised by Reggie Watts.
|Episode||Release Date||Clip||Characters||Other Guests|
|336: NOT Farts and Procreation||2.23.15||Adam Scott, Chelsea Peretti|
|306: Project Funway||8.21.14|
|265: LIVE from RIOT LA||1.16.14|
|191: 2012 Holiday Spectacular||12.17.12|
|156: Anniversary Party!||4.30.12|
|136: 2011 Holiday Spectacular||12.19.11|
|128: Coach? Coach? Coach?||10.24.11|
|120: Farts and Procreation||8.29.11||Adam Scott, Chelsea Peretti|
|111: Hi, How Are You?||
|Brett Gelman, David Guy Levy|
|95: Phishing for Compliments||3.7.11|
|89: Great Big Hill of Hope||1.24.11||Nick Kroll|
|84: Impotent Teamsters Unite||12.12.10|
|52: Introducing: The Japan Dogs||5.7.10|
|40: Happy Valentines Day||2.12.10|
|31: Happy Black Friday!||11.27.09|
Some examples of the foam from Harris' phone:
- Fun with words: "I've said ‘I’ve said it before and I'll say it again’ before but I'll say ‘I’ve said it before and I'll say it again’ again."
- "Is the movie Precious based on the book "Push" by Sapphire?"
- "I just saw that Jennifer Convertibles opened up a car dealership... it's called Jennifer's Sofas."
- "In life if someone farts you laugh at it, but in a public bathroom everyone is farting and being serious."
- "I've decided I'm not gonna get married till gay people can get married, because I'm gay."
- "I'm starting a campaign to change bygones into something, everyone's always trying to let them be bygones."
- "Downhill and uphill are both bad. It's weird both mean a bad thing. It's all uphill and it's all downhill are both shitty."
- "Wi-Fi? Because Fi."
- "I'm not gay, but my asshole is."
- "Wheat Thins? Call me when they're Wheat THICKS. Gimme that wheat!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.